God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shhhhhhh SURPRISE!

5-6-10 Chowder is a little sleepy!

I am feeling tired today. So much going on here in the Smith home. I hope that I am not getting sick. My eyes feel heavy and I have zero energy! I need my energy and I am asking for all the prayers I can get...since we are planning a huge trip to Orlanda, Florida this next week!

It is a gigantic surprise to the girls! I shouldn't even be writing this now, for Someone may be reading over my back! We won't tell them until we get to the airport on Sunday the 9th!

I just can't believe it is all happening now! So quick. I have been trying to get this house ready and clean for our new house sitter (Rachel). I am not ready and even if I am not, I know that the Lord will be with us all every step of the way!

Mothers Day weekend coming also!

To our moms:

We love you soooo much. You are our angels and without you and your love we would not be the people we are today! We owe so much of ourselves to you! You have done a beautiful job on raising your children and supporting your grandchildren. We know that God will have many rewards for you in heaven! You are special women and not a day goes by were we are not thankful for you! We think of you daily, even if we are not together physically! In spirit we will always be connected and so we are thankful for that! We pray your days will be full of love and appreciation for you! We love you! We miss you! We are so grateful for you! You are our mothers! Thank you for all you have done for us and those around you. You are such great roll models and examples of our Lords love! Bless you and Keep you! Happy Mothers Day!

We love you all. We pray our Lord will be protecting you as I know He is protecting us!

LOVE YOU and GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...