God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Updating Blog

I just was going through some different backgrounds for my blog. What do you think? I hope it is nice looking on your end. I think it worked.

Today is a nasty rainy day! Everything is super green! I do enjoy the colors outside.

Jade is home and we are all being lazy and enjoying our inside day. Though we wish it was a little nicer so we could go outside and do some gardening things.

Jade and Melina are feeling a bit better. I think it will catch Olline next. She said her nose is stuffy today. Aaaaahhhh!!! I don't like sickness!

I pray all of our families days are great!

Happy 17th birthday to Jeriah!!!!!!! We love you. I can't forget to say Happy Birthday to our Auntie Darla, I know it was yesterday, but we are posting your wishes today! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...