God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Music Time

Today our girl will go in for her second violin lesson.  We are very excited for her to explore the world of music.  For now we are renting her violin, until we see how things go.

A real thing of beauty!  This is my momma's violin!  Isn't it beautiful?  It means a lot to her and it means a lot to me.  I just love knowing that my momma played for eight years!  I think it is wonderful!  It brings back great memories for her!  (I love you mom!  I am very proud of you.)  
I wanted to share this video.  It is a tribute to my mom's violin teacher Jascha Galperin.  Click on this link to enjoy:  Tribute to Jascha Galperin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...