God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lake Evening

Bison!  I am late at posting this for our new 1 year old.  Bison boy turned #1 on August 1st!  Yeah!  I can't believe that he is 1!  This year has flown by.  What a great dog he is turning into.  We are proud of him.  Not perfect, but very wonderful. 

Bison just loves the water.  So glad we kept his life jacket on because, he was on the dock sniffing over the edge into the many lily pads.  I think he thought it was solid ground, so he decided to jump in off the dock.  Those thousands of lily pads can tangle your feet up and Bison figured it out pretty quick.  He swam over to dad and he was able to pull him up on the dock with that jacket.

Dad testing out his new pontoon boat.  It floats!  Bison and the girls thought it was pretty cool!

Melina and her dad getting the boat in the lake.  I just love these two.  They work together so well!

Olline's turn!  Dad took her out for a test run!

Okay...don't laugh....well you can if you want...but it's my turn!  It was so fun!  I want one!
Dad making sure his wife is okay out in that boat!  He is watching very carefully!  Lol!

It is so nice to go out as a family and enjoy everything!  The girls had a great evening and Bison got to swim.  Dad was so happy his boat worked (he will test it with a full on fishing trip Monday!).  God surely has blessed us with our life here in Idaho.  We really need to get out more and enjoy it. 

2 comments:

  1. What fun!!! Love the new boat & that your family were able to share in a special day together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. I am glad I didn't have to bath him. Happy Birthday to Bison. I would love you to link your post tomorrow at my Date Night. And, check out my Daisy Doggie Bloggie awards. I think I have a new recipient.
    It was very nice meeting you today.
    Have a wonderful day. Tell Bison Daisy says hi.
    Blessings,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...