God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Momma's Day

I would like to say Thank You to my momma.  To my best friend.  The one who has listened to all my hard times, funny times, happy times, and spiritual times.  My sweet unconditional loving mom who gives her all to her family.  She shows strength, love, compassion,  a giving nature and most of all her incredible relationship she has with our Lord. 
She is my kindred spirit.  The one I trust with everything.  She never changes.  I can always count on her.  Never disappoints me.  Always uplifts my soul.  Thank you Lord for blessing me and our family with this beautiful woman. 
I LOVE YOU MOM with all my heart.

I am also blessed to be a momma.  A momma of two beautiful girls.  They teach me new things everyday!  They inspire me to be a good mom.  They inspire me to be strong with God.  I hope I can be a great momma someday, like my mom.
I love them so deep; only Heaven knows that love.  I am a blessed woman. 
Thank you Lord for giving these sweet girls to me.  They are my gifts and I will try and raise them to You!


I would also like to say THANK YOU to my Mom in LOVE!  (I searched and couldn't find a photo of her. ) This beautiful woman needs to be mentioned, because she has been the most wonderful mom-in-law ever!
I love you Mom and thank you for all you do for our family.  You love deep and true.  I am inspired by your walk with our Lord.  I have the highest respect for you and all you do for others!
I am blessed because of you.  Thank you for raising a wonderful son.  He completes my life and I know he wouldn't be the man he is without you and dad!
God Bless you!  LOVE YOU!

Happy Mother's Day to all those beautiful women out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...