God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Monday, May 21, 2012

Spring Is In the Air

Seems like I have been neglecting my blogging these last months.  However, I have been enjoying the spring days and all the work we've been doing in our gardens.  Every moment my husband and I get, we go out and slave away in our yard.  We get to spend so much more time together now that the mountain has closed and school is coming to an end.  I could spend every moment with him just digging in our yard.
If you've been on my facebook, you have probably seen most of these photos.  Just thought I would put a few words to them and hope you enjoy.

Here is my sweetie.  I love him dearly!  We are just off the highway enjoying these HUGE rocks.

Oh....CLOSE YOUR EYES!  LOL!  My daughter took this one and it is my FAVORITE!  Love this of us.  We are still in love after almost 15 years of marriage.

My gorgeous teen.  She liked to climb these huge boulders with her flip flops.  She is wonderful and I love her.

My sweet girl.  You are so precious to us.  She also loved climbing everywhere.  A bit more cautious and careful, but still loved the outdoors and our little adventure.

I hope to post more photos really soon.  Hopefully some garden photos too, after our rain goes away again.

GOD BLESS and remember who you are. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...