God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Water Everywhere


We were fortunate to attend another swim meet last weekend.  The girls did so well.  They improved all their times and had a blast!  Here is Coach helping Olline with her dives!  I love this photo!

Our girls after the big day of swim races!  So very proud.  Melina was even feeling sick and she did so well!!! 

Melina diving!  Woo Hoo!

Olline's "cat like" dive!  Yeah!

This is today!  We may be introuble with this rain!  I don't think we've ever had the water come up to the deck before!  It has been raining non-stop since last night!  HELP!  Where's our boat?  We will need it pretty soon!

Things have been busy!  I am trying to keep up with it all.  Blog posts have slowed, but I will try and update as much as I can!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...