God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Update

Well, our Bison is doing better.  The medicine the vet get him has been working.  His fever went down and he started to get spunky like his normal self.   He is still favoring his back leg and not putting all his weight on it.  I worry when the meds run out he will go back into severe pain!  We will see.  Not sure what to do after that point.  The medicine will last through next week, so we will just keep watching to see how he does.

It is crazy how a book can draw people in so much that they make a movie out of it.  How a movie can almost hypnotize us into only thinking about it.  I am guilty of this.  I just hope that kids and adults can always come back to reality.  To remember who they are and why they are here on this earth!  Just remember our Lord is first.
Ok...like I said I am guilty!  I do love this series.  I am just finishing the second book "Catching Fire".  I truly enjoyed the Hunger Games book and I went to see the movie last night with my daughter.  It was fantastic.  Super good!  The acting was perfect and the characters were perfect.  Hollywood has drawn us in again!  Can't wait for the second movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...