God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Saturday, February 11, 2012

To Give Hope

When the time was right,
the sea parted,
the walls fell down,
the lions went hungry,
the sun stood still,
the star appeared,
the waves were calmed,
the stone was rolled away,
the Lord ascended...
And when the time is right,
the King of Kings will return.

God is never early and He's never late-
He's always right on time and His plans for you are good.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

This was something I found inside a calendar I bought by DaySpring.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I forget that as well. That is why we read His word, to remind us of our purpose...He will always draw us back to Him!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...