God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Sun is Rising

I am up this morning (which is unusual for me, before we got the pup) with my doggy! He slept through the night, PTL, and starts to call me around 6am! I am so thankful to sleep all night, just wishing for a morning I can sleep in...maybe someday.
I wanted to try a new photo I took yesterday on my blog. Testing things out a bit. We were blessed with a new computer from a most WONDERFUL friend and I have been playing on it. I have also been playing around with a trial version of Lightroom 3! I am LOVING it.

It is a super cold 32 degress this morning. Taking our puppy out this morning was a bit of a shock! Can't await for him to go out on his own. I just have to walk him over across our deck (leash on) to let him in his new "dog run" area. I just don't want him going to the bathroom all over our backyard. So for now I will endure the cold!
I shouldn't complain too much. I am so in awe at these beautiful mornings! I can see the sun rising up over the east side. It is gorgeous! Thank you LORD!
Okay, enough of my weird rambles...here are two photos for you today...


GOD BLESS YOU ALL!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...