God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Sunday, October 30, 2011

More Swim Photos

Rain, rain, rain...that is the story for the day!  Tried to carve pumpkins, but for some reason we couldn't get the knife to penetrate the large orange orb!  Weird.  Both the girls pumpkins were so tough we gave up.  Olline was able to carve my smaller pumpkin and Melina is still working on Jade's pumpkin.  It is a strange year!  I am at a loss of words.  I find myself starring at the computer.  So I leave you with more swim meet photos:


Melina, Coach Mike, and Jenna.  Love our Coach Mike.  He cares and loves his swim team! 

Sweet Olline practicing.

Melina in the center, practicing for her events to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...