God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Good Times


6-28-11 BBQ at the "Price's" home. Most all the SWAC swim team kids were there to celebrate one of our swim moms (whos leaving for Kentucky...Sad) and our dear coach Mike (who will be leaving all month of July). It was a great evening and our kids are such a joy to be with and watch!



6-28-11 Here are my Lemon Cake Pops I made for the BBQ! They were yummy!


6-19-11 Melina finishing her 100m fly...Go sweetie!



6-19-11 Olline practicing her diving at the swim meet in Spokane!





But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head. Psalm 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...