God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Birthday Love

I am thankful to be 35! God has blessed me. I have great family, super friends, and a Lord that is always there for us. Here are a few photos Melina took of my birthday yesterday...


Here is the cake Melina made me!!! It was sooo yummy! Homemade and delicious! Thanks sweetie.


We even hooked up with my parents on the Xbox Kinect Live! Can you believe that we can do this stuff? They are in Washington and we are in Idaho! It is just so cool.



I opened my gift from my parents on video chat. They got me a Oberon Kindle cover. I usually never promote any items, but this one I have to mention. Check out there stuff. It is all handmade and super beautiful! www.oberondesign.com




Genuine Peace - Usually we think of peace as something that happens when nothing else is happening. In other words, no conflict plus no worries equals peace. But the Bible doesn't tell us to sit around and hope for peace. It tells us to seek peace and pursue it. Do you want peace in your life and relationships? Do something about it. Be calm and patient instead of argumentative and angry. Try to change a situation rather that complain about it. Peace isn't for passivists; it's for activists. - from True Images Bible - NIV


Psalm 34:14 - Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...