God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm Here

I am writing a note today to say that I have not abandoned my blog. I think about it every day and I wish that I could just sit and play on the computer for a while to post photos and write. However, my days have not been as such. We are busy and truthfully I haven't taken any good photos. The weather has been so gray and nasty, going outside to photograph just doesn't sound exciting.
School has been non stop, with the exception that we took Wednesday off to ski! I don't even have any photos of that! We had a great day though...we were able to hang out with dad and get in some good family time. The conditions on the mountain were not very good, so we ended up coming home very quickly. Hopefully next time we can do the same and take more runs on the hill.
The girls started their ski program "Funatics" last Saturday. I met up with them after they were finished around 3:15 and tried to ski with the girls one last time! NOT a good idea. Poor Olline was so tired, she barely made it down the hill. So once we made it to dads office we called it quits and headed home with dad! So fun. So tomorrow will be their second "Funatics" day and I am praying that this nasty rain with STOP! Please pray with me...the rain is ruining this snow. It is not fun what so ever to ski in rain!
So even as I type this, Olline and Melina are both doing school work. Melina is reading the Lord of the Rings and Olline was studying about Rome.
I better get back to them...I promise to post soon. Hopefully with photos!!!

God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...