God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all! Hope that you brought in your New Year safe and sound. We just finished ours and I am about to hit the sack. The girls and I played games and celebrated in the New Year! 2011! Can you believe it? I can't believe I am still up! What am I thinking?
Just thought while my thoughts could calm down I would post my first 2011 blog!

Here is the icy snow that blew onto our roof the other day. It looks like it is melting off our roof, but it is frozen. You can see here where our front door hits it.

Here is a front view of the "frosting like" snow.


Melina excited that it is 12-31-10! She likes to celebrate the New Year!


Our fantastic sunny weather today. Though it was only about 25 degrees! Burrr!



Finally, Here we are celebrating our evening. We ate our big yummy dinner with dad, played some games, and then waited for midnight! Unfortunately, dad had to go to bed early. He needed to be at work at 6am, so he needed to sleep.
The girls and I had a great evening!!!
God Bless and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...