God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, July 23, 2010

Pictures without kids!

7-22-10 Just a perfect evening!

7-22-10 See...Our Lord is comin'

7-22-10 Beautiful


7-22-10 Dad working hard...again!


7-22-10 Strawberries


7-22-10 Our garden

7-22-10 After the storm evening


7-21-10 Just a perfect day on the boat


7-21-10 We are having a date day!

Okay, I suppose I can take lots of pictures without my kids! I just love photos! Yesterday we had a huge storm blow in! It was incredible. I thought for a moment that our Lord was coming, LOL! I was on the phone with my mom and at times she could here the rain through my phone. Olline was up at Schweitzer during the storm and I heard that it scared her a bit! Poor baby! I felt bad for her, but she came home super happy and excited from her day.

Well, I wanted to share a few photos. I took a couple on Jades and mine "alone" day. It was a very wonderful day. Taking a bike ride and boat ride was so much fun. I hope we get to do it again!

Also, here are photos of last nights clouds after the storm. It turned out to be a super beautiful night. The clouds were amazing..and again I thought our Lord was coming...can you see what I mean?

We needed that rain. Our grass, flowers, trees, and gardens all needed that rain! It is suppose to stay up in the 90's for a while now! Ugg...not sure if I like the 90's. We have been so blessed with mild temperatures, so we'll see how we do.

Last night we also picked our first batch of raspberries and strawberries. The raspberries are going to be so plentiful. Not so sure on our strawberries. We usually freeze our raspberries so I can make jam. YUUUMMMMYYY!

So today is my last day without my kids. Melina will be home around 1pm or 2pm. I can't wait to see her. I am looking forwards to hearing all her stories. I hope and pray she had a great time. It is also Ollines last day. She will have a hot dog roast with her camp friends and pool time! So much fun for her. I think she would like to do this everyday!

The Lord blesses us so much everyday. Even when we don't realize it. I thank Him for all He does for us. Even in hard times His light will shine if we look for it. He is there always and will never leave us! Isn't it great that we can rely on Him?

God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...