God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I have no kids!

I am sitting here in the quiet...not sure what to do with myself...I can hear my own thoughts! Yes, my children are gone. Both off to summer camps. Melina is off to her Bible camp and Olline is on day two of her day camp. It feels strange...I don't think I will get used to this. I do miss them. I appreciate my alone time though, for I know homeschool will be starting soon and I will absorb this time with all I have.
I have no new photos! I just have no reason to take them. I usually take photos of my kids and now I find I haven't even picked up my little camera. Oh, well...just means I get to go camera crazy when they come home!

Today is a cool summery day. The clouds came over and it feels really nice. There is a nice breeze out there and it seems peaceful. I just thank the Lord for our weather. Hasn't been too hot or too cold. Just perfect!

I wanted to make jam today. I am on my last two small jars of raspberry jam. I think I will make a new batch. Maybe blueberry jam! Our raspberries are just starting to pop and so I will freeze those to make raspberry jam another time. YUM! Our strawberries are slow. Thought we would get a lot more than are showing. However, they are so much better than last year. The plants are beautiful and maybe by next year we will have lots!

Well, my prayers are said for you all. Stand strong for what is right! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...