God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring IS here!

Well, today is a good day!   Thank you to our Heavenly Father for a little sunshine!  See, I knew when the ugly, nasty, and wet weather came there would be a light at the end of the tunnel.  And yes, it all does make you appreciate the beauty even more!   I thank the Lord for all of it. The ugly and the beautiful. 
Through a day of homeschooling you could just feel a little difference in everybody's attitudes. You could feel the light shine in all of us. God is so good.  When I took my eldest girl to her first day of Driver's Training (yes, it is happening...my teen will be driving soon!), the car was warm!   The sun had heated up our car seats and I didn't even need to turn the heat on!  Just felt so good! 
Then when I returned home, I felt "springy" and decided to walk my dog.  It was fabulous and I couldn't help but feel revived!  I also let the chicken ladies loose and they seem like new birds as well!  Isn't it amazing at what a little sun and warmth can do?  I hope and pray more of you out there felt a little sunshine and peace today!  A little more energy and a sense of Gods wonders!
Bison boy after his walk.

Chicken Ladies running around and enjoying the sun!



Even our cat Cortez is enjoying it all!
God Bless you all!  Remember too look for all His beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...