God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, March 14, 2014

Homestead Life

Well, the life of having animals can sometimes be hard. I can't imagine having a real farm!  Two days ago we lost one of our chickens!  I do not know the reason for her dieing.   In fact the day before all the girls looked to be super healthy and well.  So, when my youngest went out the next day in the afternoon, she was very shocked to see her little chicken curled up in the straw.  She did handle it very well.  No tears...just worry and wonder.  

So, I know I have been sharing so many chicken photos. I promise I will try and take different scenery!  I just wanted to share a little reality to the homestead life.  This is the first chicken we have lost to an unknown reason!  

Also, today (not shown in these photos) the rain has come back full force!   Right when I thought things would dry up, the Lord has given us more rain.   

Have a blessed day!  And may God lead your way! 

3-12-14  The other ladies just didn't understand what happened to their sister!  Even they knew something wasn't right.

3-12-14  It was another beautiful day!  Our backyard lake was drying up!

3-12-14  Such a pretty chicken.

3-12-14 Feels good to be outside.

3-12-14  Youngest with her chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...