God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Catching Up - Anniversary

It has been so long, again, since I have been able to blog.  However, I feel that it's alright to be away from this computer.  This blog is to share my husbands and mine time on our 15th anniversary.  We decided to drive to Canada.  Our good friends were kind to take our kids for the day and we were able to just drive and "be".  It was so much fun and we even took our boy, Bison.  (here is Bison running in the woods at a "potty" stop for him)

After having a delicious lunch at a German style restaurant in Canada we took a long drive around and headed back to the USA!  Montana here we come.

Here's Bison and I with a view of Koocanusa Lake.  So gorgeous that day.

15 years of marriage and many more to come!  Bison is down by our legs, can you see him?  So thankful to be married to this man.  He truly is my best friend and soul mate.  I love him more every day!

The two men.  I LOVE THEM!

Libby, Montana dam.  So pretty!

This was taken at the border.  Just a small little monument for the USA. 
So, we traveled from Idaho, to Canada, to Montana and back to Idaho!  It was a long fun drive and I hope we can do something like that again soon.  Just to hang out with your best friend all day is the best!
(We also started school last Monday.  Already 5 days into school and I am praying that this year goes smooth!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...