God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, March 11, 2011

Update

Just wanted to say that our computers have been a bit infected lately. So my blogging has been super slow. I will try to post as much as I can.

The girls have a swim meet tomorrow and Sunday. They are super excited and Melina is having a hard time focusing on school! Hee. We are traveling to Spokane for this meet at Whitworth College. Early morning for us. Need to be there at 7:30 for Olline to start her warm ups. Meet starts at 9am. So this time Olline swims all her races first, then Melina starts around noon. We will be there all day! I am looking forwards to it because I can focus on Olline's races, then I can focus on Melina's races. Yeah!

Anyway, that is what we are up to. Hope all our family and friends are well!

God Bless...Hope to post some swim photos next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...