God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, December 10, 2010

Swim Meet Weekend

Hope everyone is finding their day a good one. Ours has started off well. Girls are extremely excited for their first swim meet this weekend. I believe their last meet was last April. So, they are pretty happy they finally get to go to one. It will be a great meet too, because most of the swim team will be there! I am not sure, but maybe 15 or more kids. That is pretty huge for us at a meet. Can't wait.
Though I am NOT looking forwards to getting up at 4:30 to prepare the family to be at the meet by 7am! Both mornings, Saturday and Sunday. Eeewwww. We will be TIRED!
Here are a few crafty items. I re-covered our bean bags we like to heat up every night for our cold feet. My mother-n-love (law) made them for us in the years past and they have finally worn holes. So I double lined them and they are ready for the microwave! Toasty warm. Mmmmmmm!



Here are my two new sandwich bags I made the other day. They are lined with that "table cloth" type material. I haven't given them the sandwich test, but they are big and roomy for all kinds of snacks! (Thank you Sarah for the material)




Thought I would share this photo again. This was December of 2009! One year ago to almost the day! At the Jingle Bell Splash meet in Moscow, ID. Can't wait to get a new photo to share. We will be at the Jingle Bell Splash meet in Coeur d'Alene this time. I think Olline doesn't have her front teeth in this one! Where does the time go?

God Bless you all! Have a great weekend. I will try to post this weekend. But if I don't, keep checking, because I will post swim meet photos probably on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...