God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jingle Bell Splash Swim Meet

I am finally getting a few photos posted. I have hundreds of photos, but haven't found time to get on this computer. Plus, our computer has been dealing with "virus" issues. I think it is fixed now, but it is running slow. I hope that these photos will post today.
We had a GREAT meet. All the kids had a wonderful time. We were also in the local newpaper on Tuesday, so I will try and get a photo scanned to share.

I have more photos to sort out and I will have more of Melina. Thought I would just post these and when I have another moment I will get more up.
Going to a Schweitzer Christmas Party tonight to see Santa. We look forward to it. Have a Blessed Day!

12-11-10 Olline in her 50y breast stroke!!! So cute. Can you see Melina back there cheering her on?

12-11-10 Olline before her races


12-11-10 Melina in her 100y Free. I believe she came in first, in her heat.


12-11-10 Crazy swim team girls! (Kate, Kinzie, Olline and Chandler all about the same age!)
GOD BLESS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...