God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Monday, June 3, 2013

Late...Again

Time is moving...I am rushing, feeling like I can't stop and breath.  Our fifth year of homeschooling is coming to an end.  My oldest is finished and moving on to 9th grade!  She finished strong and aced everything!  I am so proud of her!!! 
Still finishing with my soon to be 5th grader.   The day we decided to switch her curriculum has put us little behind, but I am so happy with our choices and I don't mind us being a little behind.  We should finish in two more weeks!  So proud of how far she has come and the knowledge she is gained!  Thank you Lord!
The garden has been planted, the grass is being mowed once a week, projects are being discussed and soon to be in action!  So much to do!  Tomatoes and peppers are in as of last night...hope they make it.  Looks like a storm is brewing!
The new chickens are growing super fast and we need to move them into the bigger coop SOON!  However, we also need to cull the older chickens to make room.  Fourteen chickens are way to many for our backyard.  Also, we may have another rooster...not sure yet.  
I have lots of photos I haven't even looked at and I hope to sit down at the computer soon to show a few!  Seems like I have put my "picture taking" on hold...which I haven't, I just need a few moments to share them. 
Church is incredible and I am so very thankful for the people we have gotten to know.  Our Life Group on Sundays will be slowing down now that summer is coming and we will be meeting about once a month.  I will miss our studying here together, but look forwards to planning other things...hopefully camping!  I pray that we will continue to study Gods word and hold Him at the top of our list! 
So, I hope to continue with this blog once in a while.  I want to keep in touch with those who read it.  Just other priorities have taken its place.  So, I will try and come back soon with another update!

May God bless you during these weeks and may you find Peace in Him!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...