God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, November 9, 2012

Getting Caught Up

Well, I have finally figured out how to get back onto my blog.  It was a bunch of confusing issues and I believe I may have issues in the future!  I pray not, but you never know with these google accounts!

Lots has happened since the last blog I have posted.  I will not get into every detail, but look forwards to continuing with my blogging in the future. 

Schooling has been occupying most of my days, so I hope to blog about once a week.  One thing new that is happening is, I have decided to change my daughters school curriculum completely!  I am so scared, however, looking at our new books and layout I am totally excited!  This will be something completely different than what we are used to and I look forward at seeing how my 4th grader learns and grows these coming months!  I pray God will guide us and who knows where this new curriculum will take us!  I hope to share more of this journey with you in the months to come!

Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.  Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.  Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...