God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Monday, December 26, 2011

Amazing Technology

I was so excited today!  Today was a great day...not only did I get to talk to my mom on the phone for FOUR hours (yep, we did...love my momma!), but my daughter was able to chat with her BEST friend on video chat with her new ipod touch!  Now this may not seem very exciting to some, but my daughters best friend moved.  They have been friends since they were five years old and now they are "almost" 13!  Also, her friend didn't just move down the street...they moved to CHINA!  Yes they did and we are so very proud of them.  I know that God is working wonders in them for the chinese people.  However, it is still hard for a "almost" 13 year old to understand and come to realization that she can't see her best friend anymore.  However, God is great.  With our awesome technology my daughter and her best friend were able to see one another for the first time since they moved!  She's in China and my daughter is here in Idaho!  What a super duper blessing!  WOW!  They chatted twice today.  It is almost 9am Tuesday morning in China right now and my daughter got to see the family cooking waffles!  Who knew!  What a blessing!!!! 


Best friend in China and my daughter chatting with her!  SO COOL!

Can you see the happiness?  YEAH!  So thankful to be able to do this.  It really made my girl happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...