God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More Halloween Photos


I just feel that these are the best pictures I have ever taken.  I think only because we went out right after it rained and the evening sun was perfect.  Yes I did do some adjustments on a few of these for fun...but I still feel they are great.  The girls and I had so much fun taking them that I had to share more!!! 

My prayers are that your days are filled with His strength and happiness.  Remember that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us (Phil 4:13).  I always have to remind myself this, for I can sometimes get down and feel like the world is taking over.  He is our purpose and our LIFE!  Remember to let go and let God guide us.  In Him we can overcome all obstacles!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...