God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Everythings Peachy

Things are super busy! Not sure where my head is at. I am tired and feeling a bit loopy! However, we still seem to be doing school, swim, and training our new addition, Bison! The house isn't perfect, my hair is a mess, my laundry is washed-but not folded, I am not sure if I even showered today...(shhhhh)! Though, we are happy and blessed in our Lords love.


Here are a few photos of the last few days:


9-12-11 YEAH!!! Melina and I are so proud of these. This was the first time I have ever canned peaches. It was so wonderful and only because my daughter helped me the whole way through. I could not have done it without her. She made the experience perfect!!!!


9-12-11 We are now set with 11 quarts of fresh peaches!!! Yummy!



9-14-11 Here is my little crazy man Bison!!! We are in for a long ride with him! He is just about 6 1/2 weeks old now and full of life. He has already learned the command "sit" (with a treat involved) and seems to be picking up our routine! Well, he isn't sleeping all night yet! This is why I am TIRED!!! TIRED!!! TIRED!!! He woke up last night every two hours! HELP!


9-14-11 See, he is sitting...heee!


9-10-11 Bison in his new lawn with dad!


9-10-11 Watch out Bison, Cortez can and will tear your head off!!! No, so far Cortez doesn't mind, as long as Bison keeps his distance.


Have a Blessed day...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...