God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Blog is Working NOW!!!!!

WOW, Finally I think I am able to BLOG!!!!  It has been so long!  I don't even know where to start.  SO.....I am going to keep this one short.  Lots has happened since the peacocks!  First, we picked our first batch of yummy strawberries!!!  Yeah!



Melina went to Bible Camp and had a super great time! Olline goes this Sunday and it will be her first over night, away from home, camp!  PTL!

We even got to watch our friends Dachshunds!  Jenny Lynn and Maui!  SO FUN!

Our Snap Peas are coming out too and our dog Bison like to eat them.  Bad Dog! :)

Can't forget that we celebrated not only America's birthday, we celebrated my parents 60th birthday!  Yeah!  It was a perfect time and we made wonderful memories!  Thanks mom and dad for coming to our little town to celebrate your day!  LOVE YOU!

Here is the birthday couple!  LOVE THEM!

Oh, and the other week Bison learned to swim!  He is a natural! 

We also saved a turtle dad found in the mountains!  Olline liked him!

Here is Bison shaking it off!  He is a proud boy.   
These photos are in no order...just thought I would throw them up here so I could get sort of caught up!  Until next time!!!! Yeah! 
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...